DO-IT-YOURSELF DIVORCE AND DIVORCE MEDIATION
Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Iron CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Iron County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Iron County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Iron County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Iron County Courthouse and is presided over by Circuit Court Judge Anthony Stella.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Iron County is Karen Ransanici and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Iron County Courthouse
300 Taconite St Hurley, WI 54534 715.561.4084
Iron County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Iron County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|