LIMITED SCOPE REPRESENTATION
PAY ONLY FOR THE LEGAL HELP YOU NEED
LIMITED SCOPE REPRESENTATION AND YOUGoing through a divorce is never easy, and even in the “simplest” cases, the legal process can be complex and uninviting. Let Divorce PRO Wisconsin help you find the keys to the Courthouse through the practice of limited scope representation, or “unbundled” legal services. Unlike traditional, retainer-based law firms, the experienced divorce attorneys who work with Divorce PRO provide a la carte legal services for a pre-negotiated, and often reduced, flat fee. If you can do most of the work in your case without a lawyer, limited scope representation can get you lawyer-type results while saving you thousands of dollars in legal costs. Here's how it works:
- Legal Consultation. Expert advice on any matter of concern to you, insight on the laws of your case, and step-by-step guidance through the divorce process from start to finish.
- Case Analysis. Expert analysis of the facts you provide, a breakdown of the key issues in your case, and help devising a legal strategy that gets you what you want or where you want to be when all is said and done.
- Document Production. Expert assistance with the discovery, completion, and timely filing of all documents required to move your case forward faster and more efficiently.
- Document Review. Expert review of all proposed orders and agreements to ensure you completely understand all your rights and responsibilities before it is too late.
- Hearing Preparation. Expert instruction on how best to present your case, how to organize your thoughts and paperwork, how to express your concerns loud and clear, and how to respond when called upon to do so.
- Case Management. Expert guidance on what issues your judge will most likely consider and in what order of importance, along with help assembling the information you will most likely need to succeed in court.
Request Your Free
Discuss your divorce case with your very own Divorce PRO to see if you qualify for Divorce Mediation or one of our other low-cost, do-it-yourself divorce solutions. To get started, tell us a little bit about yourself and your concerns by completing our confidential
Divorce PRO Wisconsin is on call ...
and always ready to help.
Unbundled Legal Services and Divorce Mediation
Know the Way Forward ... One Step at a TimeWhile most pro se parties believe they can handle their divorce on their own, having an experienced divorce attorney or divorce mediator explain your rights and responsibilities under Wisconsin law will help you build confidence and lower your stress. Whether you need legal help getting started or getting to the finish line, Divorce PRO Wisconsin can help you find an affordable and professional solution that meets your needs and your budget.
What Does Divorce PRO Cost?
Your first step is free. Our initial consultation includes expert analysis of the facts you provide and a comprehensive breakdown of the key issues in your case. From there, we will work with you to find the right solution for the right price, one step at a time, for as little as $100 per service requested. Divorce PRO is legal help with your divorce made simple.
Start fresh with your free case analysis
You only pay for the legal help you need when you need it, at a price you can afford.