Affordable Divorce Lawyers Serving Juneau County
Divorce PRO Wisconsin works with experienced divorce attorneys offering personalized and affordable legal services for a flat fee through the practice of limited scope representation. Limited scope representation bridges the know-how gap between going through a divorce entirely unrepresented or spending thousands to have a full-service law firm handle everything for you. To see if you qualify for low-cost legal help, please complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire, or contact one of our preferred member lawyers serving the people in and around Juneau County.
How to File for Divorce in Juneau CountyGetting started with your divorce is easier than you think. Wisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Juneau County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Juneau County Circuit Court.
File for Divorce in 7 Steps
- Visit the Juneau County Justice Center.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Request a Temporary Hearing if you and your spouse cannot agree on immediate needs.
- Prepare all necessary documents completely and accurately.
- Get a date and time for your Temporary Hearing, if applicable.
- File your action with the Clerk of Courts.
- Get on with your life with confidence with the help of Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Juneau County Family CourtThe Family Court for Juneau County is located at the Juneau County Justice Center and is presided over by Family Court Commissioner Angela Kujak.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Juneau County is Lori Lowe and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Juneau County Courthouse
200 Oak St Mauston, WI 53948 608.847.9356
Juneau County Filing FeesAs of 2021, the filing fees for divorce in Juneau County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|