JOINT PETITION FOR DIVORCE
DIVORCE MEDIATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL DIVORCE
COOPERATION, COMPROMISE, AND COLLABERATIONA “joint petition” or “joint application” for divorce is appropriate when both parties mutually agree their marriage is at an end, and they decide to file together. Oftentimes, parties who start off this way are able to cooperate in other ways to avoid the bitterness and high costs associated with a contested proceeding. One common alternative to traditional divorce is full-service Divorce Mediation through Divorce PRO Wisconsin. From start to finish, you and your spouse work together to devise a plan for your life apart guided by an impartial intermediary who knows the laws and can help you apply them to your unique set of facts. Our mediation professionals provide the education and the resources. You control the process, the issues, the outcome, and most importantly, the costs.
What Do We Get with Divorce Mediation?Divorce PRO offers full-service divorce mediation packages for as little as $500.00 per party. From pre-filing to joint petition to final hearing, your divorce mediator will walk you through your entire divorce process. Your custom-tailored mediation package includes:
- We will employ proven dispute resolution strategies to help you recognize potential conflicts before they become problems and work with you to resolve those problems before they become irreconcilable differences.
- We will make sure you know and understand all your rights and responsibilities, both before and after you file, and of course, after your final judgment has been entered.
- We will give you instruction on how to fairly divide your marital estate; how to properly assess what you own and what you owe; and how to calculate and maximize the return on your investment in the marriage.
- We will make certain that you have addressed every issue relevant to your case fairly, equitably, and objectively.
- We will assist you with the legal forms you will need to seamlessly proceed from one to the next step in your divorce.
- We will provide you with expert information and feedback on divorce procedure, including tips on how to make the legal process work exclusively for you.
Request Your Free
Discuss your divorce case with your very own Divorce PRO to see if you qualify for Divorce Mediation or one of our other low-cost, do-it-yourself divorce solutions. To get started, tell us a little bit about yourself and your concerns by completing our confidential
Divorce PRO Wisconsin is on call ...
and always ready to help.
Limited Scope Representation for Joint PetitionersA joint petition for divorce is a good first step toward an amicable split, but there are sure to be bumps in the road and the occasional wave of uncertainty. While many parties believe they can handle their divorce without help, having an experienced divorce lawyer or divorce mediator guide you through the process will build confidence and lower stress. Whether you want legal help to get started or to get done, Divorce PRO Wisconsin can help you find an affordable solution that meets your needs and your budget.
What Does Divorce PRO Cost?
Your first step is free and includes expert analysis of the facts and key issues in your case. From there, we will work with you to find the right solution for the right price, one step at a time, for as little as $100 per service. Divorce PRO is legal help with your divorce made simple.
Start fresh with your free case analysis
You only pay for the legal help you need when you need it, at a price you can afford.