Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Bayfield CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Bayfield County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Bayfield County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Bayfield County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Bayfield County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner H.G. Nordling.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Bayfield County is Kay Cederberg and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Bayfield County Courthouse
117 E Fifth St Washburn, WI 54891 715.373.6108
Bayfield County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Bayfield County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|