Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Ashland CountyWisconsin is a no-fault state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Ashland County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Ashland County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Ashland County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Ashland County Courthouse and is presided over by Circuit Court Judge Kelly McKnight.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Ashland County is Sandra Paitl and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Ashland County Courthouse
201 Main St West Ashland, WI 54806 715.682.7016
Ashland County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Ashland County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance