DO-IT-YOURSELF DIVORCE AND DIVORCE MEDIATION
Fond du Lac
Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Fond du Lac CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Fond du Lac County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Fond du Lac County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Fond du Lac County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Fond du Lac City/County Government Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Sally Danner.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Fond du Lac County is Ramona Geib and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce in Fond du Lac
Fond du Lac City/County Government Center
160 S Macy St Fond du Lac, WI 54935 920.929.3038
Fond du Lac County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Fond du Lac County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|