Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in St. Croix CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in St. Croix County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in St. Croix County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
St. Croix County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the St. Croix County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Stephan Dunlap.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for St. Croix County is Kristi Severson and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
St. Croix County Courthouse
1101 Carmichael Rd Hudson, WI 54016 715.386.4630
St. Croix County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in St. Croix County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|