Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Barron CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Barron County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Barron County.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Barron County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Barron County Justice Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Katherine Stewart.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Barron County is Sharon Millermon and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Barron County Justice Center
1420 State Hwy 25 North Barron, WI 54812 715.537.6265
Barron County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Barron County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|