WORK TOGETHER TO LOWER LAWYER COSTS WITH DIVORCE MEDIATION
HOW TO KEEP YOUR "AMICABLE DIVORCE" AMICABLEThe term “amicable divorce” commonly refers to a divorce in which both spouses begin the process with an understanding that they will work together to resolve their issues reasonably and equitably. If there are children, parties to an amicable divorce are more likely than most to place their children’s best interests ahead of their own. As with all divorcing parties, there are sure to be disagreements along the way. The difference is that the amicable couple will look for ways to resolve their disputes without inflaming the situation.
The most effective and affordable means to an amicable divorce is with full-service Divorce Mediation through Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
What are the Key Issues in an Amicable Divorce?In Wisconsin, the Court will not even consider your divorce settlement unless and until you have each fully and fairly disclosed to the other all of your income, assets, debts, and liabilities, and the Court will not approve any agreement that, at the minimum, does not reasonably and equitably address all of the following issues:
- The amount and duration of spousal support, also known as "maintenance" or "alimony."
- The division of all marital and non-marital assets, including but not limited to personal property, household items, automobiles, life insurance, business interests, retirement accounts, and deposit accounts.
- The division of interests in real estate.
- The reallocation of responsibility for payment of marital debts and liabilities.
- If you have minor children, the legal custody rights of the parents; the allocation of physical placement; the amount of child support; and the allocation of responsibility for health insurance coverage and the payment of uninsured medical/dental expenses.
Request Your Free
Discuss your divorce case with your very own Divorce PRO to see if you qualify for Divorce Mediation or one of our other low-cost, do-it-yourself divorce solutions. To get started, tell us a little bit about yourself and your concerns by completing our confidential
Divorce PRO Wisconsin is on call ...
and always ready to help.
Unbundled Legal Services in Amicable DivorceWhile parties to an amicable divorce often believe they can handle their divorce on their own (pro se), having an experienced divorce attorney or divorce mediator answer questions about your rights and responsibilities under Wisconsin law will help build confidence and lower stress. Whether you need legal help getting started or getting to the finish line, Divorce PRO Wisconsin can help you find a professional solution that meets your needs and your budget.
What Does Divorce PRO Cost?
Your first step is free. Our initial consultation includes expert analysis of the facts you provide and a comprehensive breakdown of the key issues in your case. From there, we work with you to find the right solution for the right price, one step at a time, for as little as $50 per service requested. Divorce PRO is legal help with your divorce made simple.
Start fresh with your free case analysis
You only pay for the legal help you need when you need it, at a cost you can afford.