Your Divorce Starts ... NOW
Easy, Affordable, Convenient
Filing for Divorce in Wood CountyGetting started with your divorce is easier than you think. Wisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Wood County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Wood County Circuit Court.
- Complete your confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let our experts prepare all necessary documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Wood County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Wood County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Richard Weymouth.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Wood County is Cindy Joosten and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Wood County Courthouse
400 Market St Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495 715.421.8490
Wood County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Wood County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|