Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Lafayette CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Lafayette County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Lafayette County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Lafayette County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Lafayette County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Ralph Farrell.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Lafayette County is Trisha Rowe and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Lafayette County Courthouse
626 Main St Darlington, WI 53530 608.776.4832
Lafayette County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Lafayette County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|