Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Outagamie CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Outagamie County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Outagamie County Circuit Court. If you are a Kaukauna resident outside of Outagamie County, please visit our Calumet County site for filing information specific to your locale.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Outagamie County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Outagamie County Justice Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Brian Bushaw.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Outagamie County is Barb Bocik and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Outagamie County Courthouse
320 S Walnut St Appleton, WI 54911 920.832.5131
Outagamie County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Outagamie County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|