Green Lake County
Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Green Lake CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Green Lake County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Green Lake County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Green Lake County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Green Lake County Government Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Henry Conti.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Green Lake County is Amy Thoma and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Green Lake County Government Center
571 County Road A Green Lake, WI 54941 920.294.4142
Green Lake County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Green Lake County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|