Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Forest CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Forest County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Forest County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Forest County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Forest County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Deborah Hatfield.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Forest County is Penny Carter and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Forest County Courthouse
200 E Madison St Crandon, WI 54520 715.478.3323
Forest County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Forest County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance