Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Walworth CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Walworth County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Walworth County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Walworth County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Walworth County Judicial Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Kelly Iselin.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Walworth County is Kristina Secord and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Walworth County Courthouse
1800 County Rd NN Elkhorn, WI 53121 262.741.7012
Walworth County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Walworth County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance