Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Dunn CountyWisconsin is a no-fault state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Dunn County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Dunn County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Dunn County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Dunn County Government Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner David Schoenberger.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Dunn County is Katie Schalley and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Dunn County Government Center
615 Stokke Parkway Menomonie, WI 54751 715.232.2611
Dunn County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Dunn County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|