Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Douglas CountyWisconsin is a no-fault state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Douglas County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Douglas County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Douglas County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Douglas County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Rebecca Lovejoy.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Douglas County is Michele Wick and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Douglas County Courthouse
1313 Belknap St Superior, WI 54880 715.395.1203
Douglas County Filing FeesAs of 2022 the filing fees for divorce in Douglas County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|