Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Door CountyWisconsin is a no-fault state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Door County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Door County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Door County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Door County Justice Center and is presided over by Court Commissioner Jennifer Moeller.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Door County is Connie DeFere and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Door County Justice Center
1205 S Duluth Ave Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 920.746.2205
Door County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Door County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|