Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Sauk CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Sauk County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Sauk County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Sauk County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Sauk County Courthouse and is presided over by Court Commissioner Debra O'Rourke.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Sauk County is Carrie Wastlick and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Sauk County Courthouse
515 Oak St Baraboo, WI 53913 608.355.3287
Sauk County Filing FeesAs of 2022, the filing fees for divorce in Sauk County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|