DO-IT-YOURSELF DIVORCE AND DIVORCE MEDIATION
Real Help. Real Affordable.
How to File for Divorce in Crawford CountyWisconsin is a no-fault divorce state, and as such, you need only believe that your marriage is irretrievably broken. If you have resided in the State of Wisconsin for at least six months and have lived in Crawford County for at least 30 days, your divorce can be filed in Crawford County Circuit Court.
GET STARTED IN FIVE EASY STEPS
- Complete our confidential Intake Questionnaire.
- Decide whether to file jointly (an uncontested divorce) or individually.
- Let one of our pro se divorce advocates prepare your documents completely and accurately.
- File online from anywhere with our simple, easy-to-follow eFiling instructions.
- Get on with your life with confidence with Divorce PRO Wisconsin.
Crawford County Family CourtThe Family Court is located at the Crawford County Courthouse and is presided over by Circuit Court Judge Lynn Rider.
The Clerk of Circuit Court for Crawford County is Nancy Dowling and her office handles all new case filings.
Where to File for Divorce
Crawford County Courthouse
220 N Beaumont Rd Prairie du Chien, WI 53821 608.326.0211
Crawford County Filing FeesAs of 2021, the filing fees for divorce in Crawford County are as follows:
|File for divorce with NO request for child support or maintenance||$184.50|
|File for divorce WITH a request for child support or maintenance||$194.50|